Introducing myself

Punkafoo

Hey all, just joined the forum, I've been wanting to join a bookworm community for a while, mainly because my boyfriend does share interest in books as I do.

Anyways.

My names Lisa, I'm 22 and Live in West Midlands, UK.

I've pretty much been reading all my life, I use to take 8 books out each week from my local library, however now I like to stick to one book at a time, as I get to much into that book and don't wanna miss anything.

I like reading all sort of books, such as crime, romance, horror, pretty much anything apart from non fiction books.

At the minute I am going through that phrase of Vampire and romance fantasy books, and yes it is to due with Twilight. My Favorite book series at the moment is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate.

Thank You for the welcome, and thanks for liking my nickname, its been like for about 8 years now.

To be honest I am kinda not enjoying Twilight as much, but I do give credit for it, because if it wasn't for twilight I would have fallen in love with other fantasy romance books. I would still be reading my horror and crime books.

Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum,I haven't read Twilight yet but my eldest daughter has & she really enjoyed it so maybe I'll get round to it one of these days. If you like Vampires have you been watching True Blood on FX ?

Thank You for all the warm welcomes.

Chesilbeach I've really started reading fantasy romance the past year, I'm quite new to it. So I haven't heard of Morgan Vampire series, but I will look into them, at the moment I'm currently reading Stargazer by Claudia Gray, Evernight Series, and have another four books on my shelf before ordering more books from amazon. But yeah I will look into them.

Kidsmum I haven't watched True Blood or read the books, Its never really interested me, I was a bit of one episode but just couldn't get into it. Plus I'm not a great fan of TV.