Hot Guys Who Read?

frankie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez, I didn't realise this site was so heavily female weighted. More guys should definitely read though, I'm the only guy of my friendship group that reads come to think of it.

What's a friendship group NickB?

I think the blog site is a good idea. It is interesting to see what women consider hot. I think it is the look of total concentration on the men's faces as we struggle painfully from one word to the next until we make a whole sentence that females find adorable.

Shame that the blog seems to be closing down though?

I think it is the look of total concentration on the men's faces as we struggle painfully from one word to the next until we make a whole sentence that females find adorable.

Hahaha! Speaking for myself only, I think there is something very attractive about any man who reads.

Hahaha! Speaking for myself only, I think there is something very attractive about any man who reads.

Speaking for yourself only, and frankie, that is! :D I definitely agree, it's a very appealing look on a man :giggle2:

But 'hot' is sometimes the only word to truly suffice...(and I'm a 41 year old woman with a pretty decent vocabulary! :giggle:

:D You said it, sister!

• 2 weeks later...

What's a friendship group NickB?

I think the blog site is a good idea. It is interesting to see what women consider hot. I think it is the look of total concentration on the men's faces as we struggle painfully from one word to the next until we make a whole sentence that females find adorable.

Shame that the blog seems to be closing down though?

Sorry to reply so late I haven't been online. Nothing more than a group of friends :). And it is interesting although, we are on a book forum so that might not necessarily correlate with the same percentages in the real world hahaha.

• 9 months later...

Nathan for the win! Not only is he a hot man who reads, he has a wicked sense of humour and plays a writer in Castle (and his pic is used for the author photo on the books that tie in with the series. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes to all that ^

I've also heard that he's a great person to work with, in real life :) Co-actors and movie / TV series crew people get along very well with him. Where I heard this, I don't remember, but I'm so buying it :yes::D

From what I saw on the extras on the Firefly DVDs, he is indeed that wonderful and funny with his co-workers, so you should totally believe it!

I can't remember if we have discussed him before, but Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn from Lord of the Rings) is a published author as well as a painter, photographer and speaker of many languages. Given his hotness level as well, I think he's more than eligible to be included here. :)

post-3835-0-85743000-1383645304_thumb.jpg

From what I saw on the extras on the Firefly DVDs, he is indeed that wonderful and funny with his co-workers, so you should totally believe it!

Thanks Kylie for the reassurance, I'm totally up for that! :D:friends3:

I can't remember if we have discussed him before, but Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn from Lord of the Rings) is a published author as well as a painter, photographer and speaker of many languages. Given his hotness level as well, I think he's more than eligible to be included here. :)

attachicon.gifaragorn.jpg

Good call ;) (I should always start my day by going through this thread... :D)