What book next hmmmm

:readingtwo:

Hey everyone, I am new to this! and have recently purchased an E-reader (sony) and I love it!

so far I have read 'A Perfect Murder' - Peter Smith (that was really good but too short!) and now I am just about finishing 'Swimsuit' - James Patterson..

Does anyone recommend anything to read, the kind of books I like has to have some sort of action, possible humour not too graphic, and diffinately a page turner!

any suggestions I open to any of them

Thanks again, happy reading!

Scott :)

James Patterson's books are pretty readable, and he has written so may, you could definitely pick up a few more by him.

Nelson De Mille is a very good writer, I can always recommend Jeffrey Deaver (although he can be pretty descriptive of the crimes).

All three are writers of taut crime/ thriller books with well drawn characters. I would suggest that where they are part of a series, you start with the earliest to catch the development of the characters. A site such as Fantastic Fiction is a great site that will tell you in which order to read them. :)