looking for an affair

Now here's the plot, through some twist of fate I'm to get a gift to one of my co-workers, young, attractive, female co-worker. Only that we're both married... thus I want a book on an affair. It needs to be of a strong moral nature, decent, educative yet adventurous, maybe tragic... Thing is that I'm not that interested in her, but I'd like her to think so, suspect maybe. Don't want to freak her out, so it needs to be subtle and also needs to be a classic(we're not English speaking folk). Thank you for your time and opinion. Best of luck!

Always love a comediant. For fun! We are both smart enough not to get involved with someone at work, so the point of this would be “just for laughts”. But let me ask one thing: are you married by any chance? Because if you are, maybe you know that even thou you are not part of the game anymore, it feels good to know you may still be interesting. It's a compliment, and in the same time I want this to be informational, educational, pros and cons. I don't know how old are you and what you do for fun, but at my age I don't just go and screw every chick I know. I don't wanna bang her, I just want her to picture it! Does that answer your question? Now, if you understand what my intentions are, please give me what you know!

Oh... thank you, fair lady! You are most gratios! :) I am in you dept. If there is any information of this world (I'm an architect), not in a novel (I suppose you can do better there), I am happy to reply.

I would also like to use this occasion to apologise to Kell. I was under the impression of talking to some pretentios guy. Hope my bluntness was not too offensive. Again, I offer you my sincere apologies and beg you ignore my foolishness. Thank you for not arguing (on the internet), very wise of you to forgive and forget. Cheers!