Looking to sell, but unsure about the best way.

Rattenkonig

Hello :)

I have a first edition copy of Paolo Roversi's Nudi, which I would like to sell. I have seen prices ranging from between £100 to £575 for this book (on Amazon/eBay), depending on the edition/condition etc.

My copy was printed in 1999, in Paris by Stromboli. It comes with the cardboard slip cover, which has minor damage by way of a crease at the opening side. The dust jacket and the book itself are completely immaculate.

I would basically like some advice on the best thing to do. I have contacted one book dealer who buys/sells photobooks, amongst other things, yet have heard nothing back from them. Can I assume they are not interested?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have contacted one book dealer who buys/sells photobooks, amongst other things, yet have heard nothing back from them. Can I assume they are not interested?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure anyone here is qualified to advise you. However, why don't you ring the dealer and ask them for advice. :) Or take it to an Auctioneer and ask them - they might be able to point you in the right direction, even if they can't give you a valuation.

I'm not sure anyone here is qualified to advise you. However, why don't you ring the dealer and ask them for advice. :) Or take it to an Auctioneer and ask them - they might be able to point you in the right direction, even if they can't give you a valuation.

Thank you!

I shall have a ring around first, and if that doesn't turn up any trumps then I shall look to finding an Auctioneer who can help me out. Thanks again!