Hello, world!

Techavon

Hello, all. I just created my profile, and thought I would drop by and introduce myself. I've been a heavy reader all my life. My parents encouraged it from a very early age, and it caught on nicely. Over the past few years, though, I noticed a gradual decline in the number of books I read per year. I recently decided to make a conscious effort to purchase and read more books, and have been making nice progress. In light of this, and out of a desire to discuss the things I read as well as find new things to read, I went to Google. The rest, as they say, is history. So, here I am!

My favorite reading material includes Science Fiction/Fantasy novels and the occasional science related book such as those written by Carl Sagan or Richard Dawkins. As for my Science Fiction, I like a hefty portion of Science with my Fiction.

In any case, I hope to enjoy my time here. :D

Hello Techavon! By joining this forum, you will soon have no trouble buying more books and reading more, you will get loads of great book suggestions on here and soon you'll be spending all your money on books :giggle: It's been known to happen!