Kindle advert

ian

I have nothing against Kindle. I just don't like e-readers in general.

I want a real BOOK. I like the feel, smell, turning the pages, and having something to put my bookmarks in.

I must admit, though. I used to refuse to write on a PC, word processor, or typewriter. I said I couldn't be creative unless I was using a pen and paper. I changed my mind on that one, so maybe I will change my mind about e-books as well. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got a kindle for xmas. I love it. :) I still read 'treebooks'. To be honest the most pressing reason that I got a kindle was the space issue. I live at home with my parents still and I only have one room to fill with books. My shelves are stacked 2 rows deep, I have books in cupboards, under my bed....It was getting out of hand. I've got a couple of hundred books on my kindle and it takes up less space than even 1 paperback. I've got the cover with the light too which is fantastic. I've tried a couple of different book lights and they were just annoying, but the kindle cover is perfect.

Going back to the Kindle advert ...... I love dogs to bits but I wouldn't want my dog licking the kindle whilst I was reading. At that price, it doesn't deserve to be slobbered on!! :wink:

• 6 months later...