Hi!

Colleen

Hi everybody! I've been lurking all summer and having a great time so I finally decided to take the plunge and join. I work as a produce clerk in a supermarket, a job which I actually really love. My coworkers are a lot of fun and my daily commute both ways is only 5 minutes leaving me lots more reading time. I don't have any children myself but I have 4 nieces and nephews that I think are pretty awesome.

I enjoy a lot of different types of genres but my favorite books are one that take me to a time or place I didnt know much about before.I also enjoy modern classics. My favorite books ever are probably "Beloved" by Toni Morrison and "The Great Gatsby" by F Scott Fitzgerald. I've been reading a bit more non fiction lately too. My current book is "Freedom" by Jonathan Franzen which I will probably finish tonight. I could have finished it last night but I made myself stop at 1 am so I would be completely lucid for the end.

Hello Colleen and welcome to the Forum!

Participating is even more fun than lurking :lol:

I'm currently reading F. Scott Fitzgerald^^ and am enjoying it very much.

See you around!

Edited by Brida

• 2 weeks later...