Why didn't I ...

gt

............. think about keeping a list of the books I have read - 4 out of the last 5 books I have borrowed from the library I have already read. It wasnt until I started reading them I had that funny feeling it all seemed rather familiar :irked:

I have started keeping a note of the books I have read with a short set of notes about what happened to jog my memory! I have read so many books but yet remember very little detail in them! Do others have the same problem and if so what have people done to overcome this problem?

That's why I started keeping a list when I joined this forum - I had borrowed a library book and realised halfway through that I'd read it before and not thought much of it. Didn't think any better of it second time round either - LOL!

have started a list now - better late than never :D

I usually read adventure/spy/crime type books but have never read any Stephen King so I am going to try some of his so what are the ones I should start with?