Pets ~ Part Two

Chrissy

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great pet pics, everyone! Ashleigh, Tom looks like he has been partying too hard and is now sleeping it off. :giggle:

Chalie, I'm amazed that you can get three dogs to pose so beautifully for a photo!

Oh wow, that's a great age to get to. :smile:

It is, and they're doing pretty well, I'm trying to prepare myself for the inevitability of losing them in the not too distant future though :( When they were younger it was fantastic having dogs of a similar age, it's not seeming such a good idea now! :) I'm going to try and persuade them to come for a short walk in a while (they have new matching coats!) but I'm not sure they are going to be too keen on the idea as it's snowing again here! :D

I'm going to try and persuade them to come for a short walk in a while (they have new matching coats!) but I'm not sure they are going to be too keen on the idea as it's snowing again here! :D

I'm sending loads of encouraging vibes to Dylan :D

I'm sending loads of encouraging vibes to Dylan :D

He had a lovely time!! (Although he refused to wear his coat, typical boy!! :D

2rfbwo6.jpg

I took lots more pics, snow and dogs makes for great photo opportunities!! Maybe I'd best put them on my blog tho...

I don't know if you remember my picture of Boris from a few pages ago, but here's one from a few weeks ago where he is really dirty! Yes this dog is normally actually white (or white-ish at least)!

IMG_6210_0.25.jpg

And another one of Pamuk:

IMG_6276_0.25.jpg

About time we saw some snow pics of Reuben don't you think BB? ;)

Would love to post some pics but we haven't had any snow down here. :cry: We've had slush about a mile from where we live, but that's about it. It's a shame because we've been wondering how Reuben will react to snow, and we'd love to see him playing around in it. :coolsnow:

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up with a dog, but back then we didn't have a video camera or a cellphones. Don't have any moving footage of him. And that's why I make sure to videotape Neo. Must take some time to put them up on YouTube, in case my computer were to crash. 

I grew up with a dog, but back then we didn't have a video camera or a cellphones. Don't have any moving footage of him. And that's why I make sure to videotape Neo. Must take some time to put them up on YouTube, in case my computer were to crash. 

I'm not seeing a pic there, just a big white empty space?

What a sweet dog! And he (Neo's a he right?) has a great matrass thingy to lay on.

Yes, Neo is a he. That is actually my old matress from my old bed that I had from when I was like 5 years old up to 20-something. But now it's on the floor, for him to lay on. Happy I didn't throw it away before Neo arrived in my life.