tolerance book. Blue and yellow world separated by wall

hello everyone, I am trying to find out the name of a book, which both my sister and I read at our grandparents when we were children. The book is akin to "A Christmas Carol" in which a child is shown examples of intolerance by a yellow or blue (I cannot remember which) being from another planet. For example, the creature shows her a situation in which some poor girl is at school and is being teased because her food is different to the other kids' food. As I said before, the creature is blue or yellow however the irony is that his own planet is half blue and half yellow, in which the blue people stay in the blue half and the yellow people stay in the yellow half. A wall separates them and they do not mix. The being realises through his own examples that their Planetary feud is ridiculous and they tear down the wall and live in harmony.

I have searched on the internet but cannot find anything. Does anyone have a clue as to the title of the book? I would really appreciate any help as my sister is pregnant and she would love for her child to learn tolerance through the same book which we read. The book is a Child's picture book and would date from around the mid 80's.

- Chris

• 1 year later...