Hi...! =)

pixie2610

Hi everyone, I'm new on here but can't wait to join in the discussions...I read a lot and have had no one to discuss this with until I found this place...!!!!

I love to read pretty much everything, depending on my mood, rainy days like today are for comfort easy read books...!!! I don't know how many cups of tea I've been through today reading...!!! lol

Anyhoo's I won't ramble on, would be good to hear from people as I'm still working my way around the site...!!!

:P

Hi everyone, I'm still getting used to this site, I'm not too great on technology...lol

Well Lucybird I love reading almost anything...I'm currently reading Milan Kundera's Imortality it's a great book, he's such a good author...I love Paulo Coelho and many of the classics too...I like chick lit for easy reading and have just finished the Twilight saga but that was mainly due to all the hype around them...!! lol

I'm wanting to read The Magdalen soon too think it will be an eye opener more than anything...

Has anyone got any suggestions on a good book to read next...??? I'm moving house in the next week or so and going through the books I have and I've read them all, so think a trip to the bookshop is in order...!!!!

Hi guys, thanks hopefully will go well...

Does anyone have any idea why it won't let me view a personal conversation or messages sent to me...??? I did say I'm technologically challenged but I can't figure it out...!!! lol the help pages don't explain much either...