Lynsay Sands - Single White Vampire

Michelle

When the biographies of his relatives are mistaken for romances, vampire Lucern finds his life thrown into entertaining chaos as the newest editor of Romance at Roundhouse Publishing makes it her mission to transform him into a bestselling author, and steals his immortal heart in the process.

I've found a new series to read! In this book, we're introduced to a whole family of vampires.. and this one is about Lucern.. 600 years old, fed up with world, and very grumpy!

When Lucern's books prove to be extremely popular, his editor has to persuade him to attend book signings.. and ends up getting more than she bargained for!

A very light view of vampires, this book is funny, very sexy, and difficult to put down! :smile2:

Ooh, I might have to give this a try - I love a good vamp book & if it's a series it'll be something to really get my teeth into.

Sorry - I just couldn't resist! :smile2:

• 3 weeks later...

And my own review to add to the thread:

Single White Vampire

Author: Lynsay Sands

ISBN # 0505525526

Publisher: Love Spell

First Published: 2003

369 pages

Rating: 7/10

The Blurb:

When the biographies of his relatives are mistaken for romances, vampire Lucern finds his life thrown into entertaining chaos as the newest editor of Romance at Roundhouse Publishing makes it her mission to transform him into a bestselling author, and steals his immortal heart in the process.

The Review:

There was recently a bit of a debate on The Book Club Forum on the subject of the entire Romance Genre and how there

• 2 years later...

This series seems to have done well. There are 12 books up to now and I've read 8 of them up to now.

I've gone through the brothers and sister of Lucern now and a cousin and a few uncles. Next up is Marguerite, Lucerns mother. I love these books a lot, it's well written, even after 8 of them I still fall in love with an Argeneau family member every single time I start a new one.

In my opinion after reading the Twilight series, this is one of the better vampire romance series I've read up to now. Not giving up the search for vampire romances though I might get surprised by authors like Kerrelyn Sparks or Katie MacAlister books that I still have to read.