Charlotte's Web by E B White

Inver

One I had never read but found it quick and easy. A nice story of true friendship between Wilbur the pig and Charlotte the spider who comes to help Wilbur in his time of need.:D

I read it once before. I remember I liked it. :) I was much younger then, though, so I don't remember it too well.

I wached the animated film too, Kell! It was so sad when Charlotte died. :) *sniff* Oh, and by the way, thank-you for the welcome message. :D It was very nice!

I wached the animated film too, Kell! It was so sad when Charlotte died. :) *sniff* Oh, and by the way, thank-you for the welcome message. :D It was very nice!
It's the only time i've ever cried for a spider! And you're welcome. :)

Charlotte's Web must make almost everyone cry - we had it read to us at school, and I think most of the class were sobbing by the end (boys as well as girls!)!

I had to reread the book at home to see what I missed and must have read it 5 or 6 times, crying every time. I also cried at the film!

It's the only time i've ever cried for a spider! And you're welcome. :D

I know...they're really such dreadful little creatures, aren't they? :)

Oh and by the way, this may sound ridiculous but where can I enable my signature? I looked in my Control Panel, but can't seem to find the place. :)

....ive never cried though...

Well I don't really cry over TV programs, either. I don't cry over Charlotte's Web, though I may have when I was younger. I can usually control my tears while watching something, unless it's the most terribly sad, sweet movie....then you'll see a tear or two roll down from glistening eyes....:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...