Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

Kate

23220.jpgSynopsis:

Heather Wells Rocks!

Or, at least, she did. That was before she left the pop-idol life behind after she gained a dress size or two

I read all books of the Heather Wells series some time ago and I really liked them. They are so funny and Heather is such a nice protagonist. She isn't perfect, she always gets herself in strange situations and that makes her so human, so normal.

So I can only second Kate, the books are funny and well worth reading.

Great review, Kate, you've summed it up perfectly. I adore Meg Cabot - her books are perfect for total relaxation, like watching a good romcom film. This isn't actually a teen novel though, it's one of her series aimed at the adult market, albeit probably the 18-24, possibly 18-35 markets. Not that it really matters, there's nothing particularly graphic or violent about them, but she classifies them in her "Books for Adults" category.

I always get confused between US and British dress sizes. I think British size 12 is size 8 in America? But I could be wrong. So are we talking British or US here? Because a US size 12 would be about an 18 here.