Computer printout of book before the release

quackhead

I recently bought a "book" at a local thrift shop. I say book, when in actuality it is a computer printout of a book before the release date. The book is "A. Lincoln - A Biography" written by Ronald C White Jr. The printout date on the book is 9/11/2008 on a ".qxp" file and the release date on the book is 1/2009. Is this printout worth anything? It is bound on a 8.5x11 plastic binder folder. Total of 760 pages. It says "First Edition" and underneath that it says "(Designer credit tk)". Thanks in advance for your help.

Now - I don't know whether the book itself is worth much, but considering that uncorrected proof / advance reading copies are rarer hence more valuable than the first editions you find in bookstores, I would expect a legit pre-publication printout to be even rarer hence even more valuable. The value we're talking here might not be anything major though, considering the book's quite recent and all.