Amy's June - June book challenge!

Ladybug

Im new to this forum but I'm setting myself a June - June book challenge of Reading 100 books. Im not sure how far I will suceed with this as I need to fit it around a full time job and degree, but its worth giving it a go right?!

I will update this original post with the books I'm Reading, hopefully it will be updated twice a week to stay on track, I'm open to suggestions as well.

Book 1 - One Day By David Nicholls.

'I can imagine you at forty,' she said, a hint of malice in her voice. 'I can picture it right now.'

He smiled without opening his eyes. 'Go on then.'

15th July 1988. Emma and Dexter meet for the first time on the night of their graduation. Tomorrow they must go their separate ways.

So where will they be on this one day next year?

And the year after that? And every year that follows?

Twenty years, two people, ONE DAY

This for me was a strange book to get in to, Setting the scene a year apart it jumps alot,

without really explaining certain things, making it a fast paced book - But I like ANSWERS!

It was quite sad at times, and there was alot of unexpected turns.

An easy read - with smiles, frowns and tears all thrown in. I'd happily recommend it for someone that wants a light read..

Book 2 - The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner - Stephanie Meyer:lol:

Edited by Ladybug

• 3 weeks later...
Do you mean to read 100 books in one month? Wow!

Have you picked out all your books or are they a mixture of what you have at home and library books, etc?

hey no, june 2010 to 2011, started off really badly, only just finshed the first book due to family things going on, but im stuck into the next book now, so will update my post and get things rolling again!