emelee

Favorite of the group?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite of the group?

• Jerry
    • George
    • Elaine
    • Kramer

Fan of one of the best sit-coms EVER? Do you remember any specific episodes or lines that still cracks you up? Who is your favorite character? I LOVE Seinfeld. :lol: My favorite character is George because he

I haven't voted yet because I can't decide! I love the Seinfeld show, though, it's definitely in my top-10. Some may disagree, but for me the first season was nowhere near as funny as the rest of the seasons. I have so many fave episodes, but some of my tops are the ones where everyone has a bet to be the 'master of their own domain' and when Jerry dates the woman who has 'manhands' :lol:.

I voted for Elaine, but I'd have to say Jerry is a close second. For some reason I could never "like" George, even though he had some of the funniest lines and scenarios in the show.

Man Hands.

Shrinkage.

Hello Newman.....

You should care I'm going to hell, but I'm not!

Elaine had a line in the episode where she and Jerry had gone to a party in the 'suburbs', all I can remember is that Elaine put on this fakey accent and said...."The dingos ate your baby...".

Then there is her "dancing". :lol:

Kramer for me. I just adored him.

I'd definitely agree that Seinfeld is one of the greatest sitcoms ever, but I actually prefer Curb Your Enthusiasm:) The last season featured a Seinfeld reunion of sorts, and it was great to see them all together again.