Sex and the city

emelee

I love S&TC. I've watched all the episodes and the first film twice now, and will be doing so again in the not too distant future. I'll be going to see the second film in the next few weeks I think. I know it's not had great reviews though.

i think i might have an obession with it. ive seen every episode probably 3 or 4 times over, the first film lots and lots and i cant wait to see this one :D

In the words of Arthur Miller:

"Each to their own. Everybody's made different."

A View From The Bridge :lol:

I never really watched the show much till I was breastfeeding Xan - it was always on at silly-o-clock in the morning when I was bleary-eyed and having to stay up with a booby-boy who would feed for an hour at a time - LOL! I liked it well enough. I actually enjoyed the first film a whole lot more than I thought I would, and am looking forward to seeing the sequel, even though the charactures have become total caricatures now. I think it's more about the clothes than the storylines now, but there you go.