Hello New

acliffe85

Hello I'd like to say HELLOO! to all those people out there. As you can see I am new to this site and loving it so far.

Just like to say a little bit about my love of books and reading....

I love reading and i have loads of books but unlike most people on this site it does take me a long time to read a book so this year i have prob read ummm 2 books. I do not have a very good reading abblity but i love reading i just have to take my time....some times i may read a page 2 or 3 times before i have understood what i have read.

BUT hay no matter how frustrating it may be i still LOVE READING!!!

is there anyone else her that has problems reading like me!

I am currently reading Confessions of a shopaholic abroad and loving this series!!!

Thank You for the welcomes.

Yes i see that she has written an other book "Confessions of a shopacholic mini shopaholic.

I have not read any of her other books but i will keep an eye out.

I have just brought today Madeleine Wickham The Tennis Party this is Sophies really name and she secretly introduced Sophie with out her publisher knowing and came clean in her book can you keep a secret, which i have yet to read.

I am loving the website and I am enjoying reading and cant wait to build a collection on read books up as my read and brought are million miles apart at the moment

• 2 weeks later...