Prom Nights from Hell

Christie

Prom Nights From Hell

In this exciting collection, bestselling authors Meg Cabot (How to Be Popular), Kim Harrison (A Fistful of Charms), Michele Jaffe (Bad Kitty), Stephenie Meyer (Twilight), and Lauren Myracle (ttyl) take bad prom nights to a whole new level—a paranormally bad level. Wardrobe malfunctions and two left feet don't hold a candle to discovering your date is the Grim Reaper—and he isn't here to tell you how hot you look.

From angels fighting demons to a creepy take on getting what you wish for, these five stories will entertain better than any DJ in a bad tux. No corsage or limo rental necessary. Just good, scary fun.

I only really picked up this book honestly because I knew that Meyer had written one of the stories but I found when I finished the book that Meyer's story wasn't the best.

I also found that I was angry with the short stories because I wanted them to go on and develop.

Anyone feel the same? Or disagree?

Edited by Kell
Edited font and removed bold and colour

I have read it, but that was because I wanted the Kim Harrison short story, which was you favourite then?

I do agree but in some of them they are part of a larger series anyway so I don't really mind.

I have read it, but that was because I wanted the Kim Harrison short story, which was you favourite then?

I do agree but in some of them they are part of a larger series anyway so I don't really mind.

Really some of them were parter of a larger series? Which ones I would love to get my hands on them! :) My favourite was The Corsage as I had read the story it was based on 'A Monkey's Paw' in an english lecture and loved the prom twist!

I will go back and have a look at my book as its at home, but I know that the Kim Harrison features the vampire who appears in her Rachel Morgan series which starts with Dead Witch Walking

looking again I may have got this mixed with Dates from Hell in my defence it has been ages since i read it :)

Edited by pickle