Hi ya!

fransmith

:motz:

Hope you enjoy the forum, Fran, I enjoy sci fi (although I haven't been reading just as much as I used to) as well as fantasy and horror, and all sort of other stuff as well! Philip K Dick's book A Scanner Darkly is this month's book of the month for the reading group if that's something you have read/would be interested in reading?

tks frankie,

I think that's defo d place 2 b 2 talk abt books...well, u r not a scifi fan, how abt fantasy?

cheers chesil beach,

let's chat soon....who are ur best authors??

Hi Ooshie,

Defo interested in reading d book of d month! moving flats now, but will start reading as soon as I sort out all the rubbish I have collected for years :D

My favourite authors are Stephen King, justin Cronin, Michael Crichton and Stephenie meyer...I love sagas/trilogies that kinda stuff...how abt u?? what's d best ofall times???

Hello and Welcome!:D

Tks Cookie,

let's chat soon! do u like scifi/fantasy books????

Hi CaliLily

Tks! It's great 2 b here...hope we can have a chat soon!:D

hi Kylie,

my favourite authors are Stephen King, Michael Crichton, Justin Cronin and Stephenie Meyer...I've heard a lot abt Terry brooks as well, will start reading some of his trilogies too (luv sagas, series, etc.)...also waiting 4 the passage 2 b released (huge book - almost 800 pgs, but can't wait 2 read anyway, great reviews!!!)...my best book so far has been the shack, not really scifi but had all to do my life at d time I read...have u heard abt it??

Edited by Michelle
posts merged

• 1 month later...