Need help identifying a current TV series and a film

vodkafan

Hi, I have been watching a bit of a TV series during my break at work on a friday night . First saw it last week and thought it was a film. An American girl was slowly turning into a werewolf and her 15 year old sister was trying to find a cure. I didn't see the beginning or the end just a bit in the middle.

Then this week it was on again and the elder was gone (transformed? dead?) the younger sister seemed to be turning as well but was in an institution of some kind. Anybody know what this series is called? Is it worth watching?

Also need help identifying a film I saw a piece of once. Some aliens had come to Earth and offered humanity a novel power source. But in return they wanted ALL the black people of the world to take away. They would not say what they wanted them for. Might have been to eat, or as slaves. I turned this on and my wife and I could not believe what we were watching! The white people agreed and everybody over a certain darkness of skin was taken away. Anybody know what this film is called?

I can help you out with the werewolf thing.. those are films, they're called Ginger Snaps. Therer are three films, in the first the older sister, called Ginger (both sisters are close in age, and are outsiders, they wear odd clothes and have never had their periods) gets bitten by a werewolf, changes physically and mentally while her sister starts to try and stop this. Second film,

the older sister has died,

and the younger one is in a mental institution, and trying to stop herself from turning into a werewolf too by injecting herself with something made out of wolfsbane, this purple fluid.

Rings a bell?

Ginger Snaps (part 1)

Ginger Snaps: Unleashed (part 2)

Ginger Snaps Back : The Beginning (part 3)

They're nice films, but a bit bad at times, as most werewolf films. Still, worth watching, yes. :D