Ouch!

Coffin Nail

Yeah I love Seven and Fight Club and if I recall correctly, I was enjoying Zodiac before that scene.

My brother can't get past the Seven scene of the fat man on the slab. He hates it.

I've never been able to finish watching Resevoir Dogs where Michael Madson cuts the man's ear off. I'd quite fancied him up till that point too. :irked:

I have a thing for something happening to fingers.. as in I can't stand it. IN real life, or in films. I can cut myself deep anywhere but there and not care, even if it hurts, but cut myself in my fingers, and I almost pass out. So I hate it when in a film, someone's fingers get broken, cut off, or sliced into. Always nice with the torture films these days, things inserted under fingernails, or fingernails being pulled off.

The Cabin Fever shaving scene counts for me too, ewww.

Oh, and about Seven.. how about the murder for lust? The idea of that guy, with the big freaking knive, and the way it would slice everything up inside? Gahhh, makes me sick even thinking about it.

Oh, teeth. Anything happening to teeth. Smashed in, pulled out, whatever. never used to bother me, but when I was 15, I had four molars pulled and got braces for a year. Got my teeth nice and straight, but have this fear of anything happening to teeth since then. Oddly, I am not the least afraid for the dentist, even when I had to go to the dental surgeon last year to have a molar pulled (because it split in half during eating!!) I didn't care much for it.

Another one.. eyes. Poking out the eyes, seeing a needle going into an eye (like even in House happens sometimes) eeeeeek!

Smashed in heads. When you see a film/series where someone smashes anothers head in with something, you know, the lovely blunt force trauma? Just the idea.. oh my gosh. A while back there was this one episode on telly of, I think it was CSI, this coach from a football team got his head bashed in during sleeping, and just in the morning, he got up, made coffee, brushed his teeth (even though they were smashed in too, that made me sick, watching him brush teeth while they were falling out and bloody), get the paper while he had half if his head smashed in. Brain damage.

That made me sick, cringe, and was the worst thing I'd seen in a while. Yuck.

You know, I could go on like this for a while. You'd think I wouldn't watch anything anymore, but even though these things make me cringe, or sometimes because they make me cringe, I still watch these things. Is like me still going on rollercoasters while I am scared of heights. :tong: Love the fear. :lol: