Hey everyone!

Luthien

A couple of days ago I was looking for an English book forum and landed here. So, first of all, let me apologize for my poor grammar and even poorer punctuation, but since I'm from Germany my English is not the best.

Besides books I'm into music, photography and sports. My favorite book is "The Lord of the Rings", though I do have a lot of others I fancy.

Now I'm going to have a closer look around here. If there's anything you want to know about me feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum, Luthien. I'm very picky when it comes to grammar and punctuation, and I can tell you that your post was 100% perfect. I don't think you need to worry about it at all! :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Janet: Thanks for your help with my account. I wasn't able to figure out how to answer to your message. :lol:

Welcome to the forum, Luthien. I'm very picky when it comes to grammar and punctuation, and I can tell you that your post was 100% perfect. I don't think you need to worry about it at all! :lol:

I guess I will have to read and re-read my posts then everytime before submitting them, but thanks. :motz: