Sky TV/Cable TV Channel audits

Does anybody regularly do this?

By Channel audits I mean sitting down, going through each channel you have and are paying for and justifying your reason for having it. I have unbelievably over 100 channels. Going through them, and not including the free channels, I regularly watch.... 2. There are over a quarter of them I have never even watched once in my life, some I didn't even know existed, and i'm paying for it, they must love me:lol:

Time to make a phonecall to Mr Branson I think !

We did such an audit last year when I quit work to be a SAHM. We got shot of loads of channels that we just weren't watching and now have only a very basic package with one sports channel and one film channel other than the free ones.

They are probably counting on you forgetting to call back in May Johnny.

I changed my TV/phone/net bundle today as well actually. If it was down just to me I would cancel the whole TV package, I never watch TV at all, only use the big box to watch DVDs.

They are probably counting on you forgetting to call back in May Johnny.

I changed my TV/phone/net bundle today as well actually. If it was down just to me I would cancel the whole TV package, I never watch TV at all, only use the big box to watch DVDs.

After writing that I noticed I still had some channels that I shouldnt have, I rang them back and spoke to retentions (the only dept. they have that seems to be based in the UK)

The guy told me that the woman hadnt even put me on the lowest package and I was still paying for some channels!:D

So now I have the equivalent to freeview and I am paying nothing for my TV :D

Still