What do you collect?

Book Fiend

I used to collect pigs but I don't so much anymore .. there are still signs of them all over the house though.

And there was I thinking I was the only one ! Coran and I have about 57 pigs now, in all different shapes and sizes, some black ones, some white, some pink and some brown. At the risk of sounding completely mad, they all have names, and many of them are related to each other, either through marriage or some other means (litter mates, brothers, sisters etc). Of course none of this is real, but it is real to both of us ! Our friends think we are mad, but it keeps our inner children happy !

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubber ducks. I've got about 90. But I rarely buy a new one, I feel like I have enough rubber ducks and one has to be really special for me to buy it now.

I collect the 4" plush My Blue Nose Friends characters. I initially bought a couple of them last year because I thought they looked adorable, then very quickly fell in love with them all and purchased all the ones I could possibly find. Sadly, I don't have the earlier ones in the collection because they seem to be fairly hard to come by unless you want to pay a fortune, which I'm not prepared to do. Now I've started collecting them though, I can't stop!

I used to collect fountain pens and pens in general. I still have them in boxes and also still enjoy stopping and looking in pen shops. However, larely due to not actually writing very much with a pen any longer, I find I have little need for a dozen fountain pens so try not to buy any more unless they are particularly tempting :-)