Morning All...

Abby

Hello everyone!

I've always been a bit of a bookaholic and have recently been toying with the idea of starting my own book blog. I haven't quite managed to get around to doing that quite yet, but one thing I did want to do was find a messageboard or a forum where I could meet like minded people who share my love all things book related. Book Club Forum was the first one that popped up after doing a Google search, and after having a little look at a couple of the others that were listed below it I decided I liked the look of this one best. So voila, here I am.

A little bit about me.... I'm in my late 20's, I work as a Personal Assistant for the manager of a local company and I live with my boyfriend, Ryan, who I've been with since the age of 18 - he still doesn't really 'get' my obsession with books though and probably never will! I love all genres, although I do tend to avoid anything sci-fi related because it's not really something that interests me all that much, and I'm ashamed to admit it but I've also never read any of the all time classics (except Jane Eyre that is which I did at school and that I did actually quite like), although I am hoping to rectify this situation at some point in the future.

Anyway that's about it.

I would love to read some of the classics, but whenever I've tried in the past I've only lasted a couple of pages before giving up on them. I did notice that there is a Reading Circle and a Classics Club on here so I might explore those sections a bit and see if I can psyche myself up to try again.