Twillight - Stephanie Meyer

Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer

New Moon - Stephanie Meyer

Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer

Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

February

A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson

Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown

Touch The Dark - Karen Chance - this one took a while to get into but once I was past the first few chapters I was hooked,

March

Born Of Fire - Sherrilyn Kenyon

The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot

Cornelia Funke - InkHeart (8/3/10 - 12/3/10)

Covet - J. R. Ward (13/03/10 - 16/03/10)

Kelley Armstong - Bitten (16/03/10 - 19/03/10)

Rebirth - Kelley Armstrong (20/03/10 - 20/03/10)

The Devil Wears Prada - Lauren Weiserger (20/03/10 - 23/03/10)

A Scanner Darkly - Philip K Dick

Deja Dead - Kathy Reichs (29/03/10 - 19/04/10)

April

Marked - P C Cast (19/04/10 - 20/04/10)

Born Of Ice - Sherrilyn Kenyon (20/04/10 - 22/04/10)

Q & A - Vikas Swarup (22/04/10 - 28/04/10)

Men of the OtherWorld - Kelley Armstrong (28/04/10 - 2/05/10)

May

Inkspell - Cornelia Funke (02/05/10 -

Edited by Gemz

The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot Review

This book was rather childish but obviously it is aimed at younger girls (teens) so that is understandable, reading it made me remember how difficult it can be to be a young girl and how everything seems so much bigger than they actually are. What annoys me about these kinds of books is that there is always a boy in love with the main character without them knowing until later on in the book, obviously with this one it will be in the sequel but its so annoying. I know Im not the greatest at reviews so really this is just a rant about the book itself.

In the end I did enjoy the book although my class made fun of me for reading what they called a kiddy book (they are 9 - 12 btw) but I enjoy reading it and they were told that! :lol:

Inkheart - Cornelia Funke

Inkheart was an extremely enjoyable book, I enjoyed the character Dustfinger and how complicated he was throughout the book, although he was rather predictable. I would definately read this again.

0749952156.01._SX140_SY225_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpgRedemption isn't a word Jim Heron knows much about-his specialty is revenge, and to him, sin is all relative. But everything changes when he becomes a fallen angel and is charge with saving the souls of seven people from the seven deadly sins. And failure is not an option. Vin DiPietro long ago sold his soul to his business, and he's good with that-until fate intervenes in the form of a tough- talking, Harley-riding, self-professed savior. But then he meets a woman who will make him question his destiny, his sanity, and his heart-and he has to work with a fallen angel to win her over and redeem his own soul. (curtesy of amazon)

My feelings on the book:

I actually expected a bit more demons from this book, but to be honest I was very impressed anyways. Jim the hero is a very good hero to have, a very unexpected hero with his past and his attitude. The story is captivating throughout and the obvious is actually a mistake. Don't want to spoil too much of the book, but this is basically a battle between heaven and hell using the humans as pawns (similar to Constantine but in a more subtle and interesting way. My rating: 9/10