What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows which one it was I have all the ones I could find on record. It was one where a chef is murdered in a restaurant kitchen and then put through the meat grinder.

Some of the one liners made me cringe :lol: and it just seemed to skim over the surface a bit to much and made it a bit to simplistic.

Wasnt a bad show, i've seen worse.

JCW, I think you may have discovered bubble gum TV that will be occasionally informative (unless you read quiet a bit of forensic type crime novels), but mainly distracting. For further viewing in a similar vein, may I suggest 'Criminal Minds' with the formulaic but rather watchable FBI Behavioural Analysis Unit, and 'The Mentalist', which tends to have some diverting humour thrown into the mix.

To keep On Topic, my tv is showing 'Grey's Anatomy'. I'm not sure how much I am enjoying this show anymore. I may surf and look around in a minute.

JCW, I think you may have discovered bubble gum TV that will be occasionally informative (unless you read quiet a bit of forensic type crime novels), but mainly distracting. For further viewing in a similar vein, may I suggest 'Criminal Minds' with the formulaic but rather watchable FBI Behavioural Analysis Unit, and 'The Mentalist', which tends to have some diverting humour thrown into the mix.

To keep On Topic, my tv is showing 'Grey's Anatomy'. I'm not sure how much I am enjoying this show anymore. I may surf and look around in a minute.

Yes I did note that they were dropping lines in about a certain gadget or a certain technique does some amazing thing. All seemed a bit random, I did think it would be a bit deeper, I was falling asleep during the last 10 mins and I still know what happened:mrgreen:. I'd still watch it though.

I'm watching two and a half men