The Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery

Ship of Dreams - Martina Devlin

Small Island - Andrea Levy

The Other Woman - Jane Green

The Book of Tomorrow - Cecilia Ahern

Mercy - Jodi Picoult

The Tenth Circle - Jodi Picoult

Edited by Nicola Booth

Hi Nicola, I was just wondering if the books you have listed are books that you've already read or books that you will intend to read this year?

I hope you like(d) Small Island and The Elegance of a Hedgehog, those two are on my TBR and wishlist :ditto:

Hi Nicola, I was just wondering if the books you have listed are books that you've already read or books that you will intend to read this year?

I hope you like(d) Small Island and The Elegance of a Hedgehog, those two are on my TBR and wishlist :roll:

Frankie, these books are on my TBR List. I also have a separate list for classics and if I get through all these this year I will be happy.

I think there are 15 books in total. I intend to start into these lists at beginning of March as some have been on my bookshelf for a while.

Think I will leave Small Island to the end as I just watched the BBC Adaptation in January.

• 4 months later...

The Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery

Ship of Dreams - Martina Devlin

Small Island - Andrea Levy

The Other Woman - Jane Green

The Book of Tomorrow - Cecilia Ahern

Mercy - Jodi Picoult

The Tenth Circle - Jodi Picoult

Bold - Books read!

Not sure if I am going to read the two Jodi Picoult books, as they don't really appeal to me which is strange cos I loved all of her other books!

Don't know what is wrong with me at minute, I seem to have lost my mojo!

Have just started to read the eyre affair without finishing the elegance of the hedgehog. I just could not seem to get into it. Will hopefully try again at a later date!:D

Ah that's a shame, the assistant in Waterstones recommended The Elegance of the Hedgehog to me the other day and it seemed intriguing but I didn't get it because I'm overloaded as it is.

Hope you have better luck with The Eyre Affair, I thought it was great.

I loved The Elegance of the Hedgehog. I read it not too long ago. It had interesting philosophical themes, two delightful main characters, and it made me cry. I hope will give it another go someday. :D