What Inspired Your User Name?

AbielleRose

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... your middle name is Echo? Now that is awesome - respect *bows*.
I second this. STRONGLY.

Mine is just one of my nicknames, beef being the one I am most widely known by. It all came from an episode of southpark...

Mine's just my own name. A bit boring, I know, but it's true. When I signed up for witchy forums, I used my witchy name of Mabon, but when I decided to join a book forum, I thought, "Well, I'll just use my own name this time".

well mines not exotic i named it after one of my two guinea pigs, the one who likes to escape into the lounge and sit under the sofa and chew things (the sofa springs probably) the other is squeak squeak and i didn't want to call myself that (my three yr old named them not me!)

... your middle name is Echo? Now that is awesome - respect *bows*.

Aw, thanks BJ! I used to hate it, but I love it now. It's also my mom's middle name, and was my grandmother's middle name. A long family tradition.

I second this. STRONGLY.

Mine is just one of my nicknames, beef being the one I am most widely known by. It all came from an episode of southpark...

Thanks, beef. I think I may know the episode you're talking about, but maybe not.

(beefcake, beefcake!)

When I first went online I needed a name for a yahoo chat room. My now wife, then girlfriend, suggested that as I worked for the Tax Office I should have a bloodsucker name, and so Vladd Prince of Darkness was born. Over the years I dropped the Prince part and am now just plain Vladd or sometimes Vladd67.

I have so many other user names! There are three I use most often:

artbunny - deviantART, ProjectPlaylist

hollowberry - Twitter, Firefox Personas

sleepygirl - Blogger, Wordpress

I use Echo on some other forums, but I'm not really active on any of them.

Mine came from the programme 'Charmed', I tried to use the name Charmed when I joined but couldn't so I opted for Charm.

It's funny as I'd rather have Charm now but would really love to change it to what Poppy calls me which is Charmy! :roll: I was gonna go for Piper as she was my favourite character, but I'd already named my dog after her :D