Greg Iles - Dead Sleep

Maureen

Wow! Greg Iles is fast becoming a favorite author. I have not yet finished this book, but it is the type which keeps you up reading into the small hours of the morning, even though you know you will feel like crap the next day. I must say that O loved this book much much better than his 24 hours - which I enjoyed a lot! (Kell you have to read this!). It is a good thriller portraying a very strong female character as the main. (Very unusual and refreshing from a male author - he seems really in tune with the female mind) Jordan Glass is a famous photojournalist, who has seen her fair share of life's cruel fate. She chances upon an exhibition in Hong Kong, by an unknown genius, where one of the pictures portaits her twin sister who has disappeared.....

All paintings entitled "Sleeping Women" are of women who have disappeared. In the paintings they appear dead.

I'll maybe take it back out of my swap box then... I really enjoyed 24 Hours, but I never got round to reading Dead Sleep & I have so many I thought "I'll just pop it ni the swap box then". It's coming out now for sure...