Glee

AbielleRose

Good episode again!

I felt sorry for poor Rachel when they all threw eggs on her. :lol:

I don't know why, but I managed to feel sorry for Sue when she was stood up on her date, even though she's been really evil to Will!

What made me laugh was her "hot date" outfit - her usual tracksuit, but with the addition of a necklace! :blush:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I got a news report about a...severe weather warning, or something...odd...

Anyway, I probably wouldn't read the books, to be honest. I find it difficult to engage with storylines that are outside 'canon' for some reason - maybe 'cause they don't affect what happens in the show itself. Or something.

Can't wait for the season finale on Monday. Hope it's good, the last couple have been less great.

Hmmm, I got a news report about a...severe weather warning, or something...odd...

Anyway, I probably wouldn't read the books, to be honest. I find it difficult to engage with storylines that are outside 'canon' for some reason - maybe 'cause they don't affect what happens in the show itself. Or something.

Can't wait for the season finale on Monday. Hope it's good, the last couple have been less great.

I totally agree the last few episodes have been very average. I've seen the finale tho and enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...

I love th first episodes of Glee but the last ones were a bit off in my opinion. I think that having such a large cast doesn't do much for the storylines because they don't have enough time for them. I didn't like how they eneded the Jonathan Groff storyline. However I do admit that the musical fan in me had a total geek moment when Idina Menzel and Leah Michele sang "I Dreamed a Drem". Hopefully they'll improve the storyline writting for the second season and for the spoilers I read online it looks like it will be a great season. :wink:

• 1 month later...

Season 2 of Glee has started here and so far it's even better than Season 1! I'm just now watching the Britney Spears episode and the music in it is amazing. Its the first time we've really gotten to hear the character Britney sing and she, imo, is just as good as Rachel and Mercedes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...