What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left over Crusted Indian Lamb Roast diced into small pieces,with a cup of water added to the left over sauce,added peas,popped into a casserole dish with scrunched up fillo pastry on top with melted butter cooked til golden.Mashed potatoes & carrots on the side.

Left over Crusted Indian Lamb Roast diced into small pieces,with a cup of water added to the left over sauce,added peas,popped into a casserole dish with scrunched up fillo pastry on top with melted butter cooked til golden.Mashed potatoes & carrots on the side.

If you could hold off cooking this dish for a day or two, I should be able to get a flight! :D That sounds so yum!

:D..Chrissy,it wasnt too bad tbh,but as we have had it a few times now Im getting sick of it so OH has been asked to do something different with his next lamb roast now.Lambs roast is his specialty here as I hate cooking them.Hmmmm,me thinks a new thread is in the making on here?:D

If you could hold off cooking this dish for a day or two, I should be able to get a flight! :lol: That sounds so yum!

Denise is a great main meal cook. I like to bake :lol:

Tonight- porcupines- mince and rice boiled in tommy soup (easy)

Home made burgers. Have parent night tonight for son at school, 16, so something quick.

Since I do a weekly rotating menu, I will only be able to post for a week before I will be repeating myself. Unless I get motivated and try something new;)

I'm a little different, Corina. I often cook up a batch of food at the beginning of the week so I eat the same thing every night, which means I could only post once a week. :lol:

This week is different, however. Tonight I had a sort of scrambled omelette (basically an omelette without all the bother of flipping and making it look nice - I'm such a lazy cook!)