What's for dinner?

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crispy southern fried chicken, beans and waffles.

Hey, you are stealing my usual meal here :smile2:

I'm going to make shrimp risotto tonight! Yum!

Oooh, this sounds delicious! :giggle:

I am having to have a chinese takeaway this evening. It's my B-I-L's birthday today, and he is facing financial troubles at the moment (especially today when there is some kind of big meeting), so we thought a takeaway and a cake might perk him up a little. I will try to enjoy it all! :smile2:

That sounds lovely Chrissy (both the food and the reason for it).

I'm having the last of some chicken and rice with peanut satay sauce that I made the other day.

I'm having the last of some chicken and rice with peanut satay sauce that I made the other day.

I adore satay sauce. I quite often make some, although it is one of those sauces I'm a bit hit and miss with.

I adore satay sauce. I quite often make some, although it is one of those sauces I'm a bit hit and miss with.

I adore satay sauce too, but I haven't tried making my own yet. I just cheat and get it out of a bottle. :smile2:

Yesterday's leftovers of some Chinese take-away, chicken and onion in oyster sauce. Tomorrow I'm going to cook a proper dinner, for the first time this week. It's been a lazy week so far, haha.

I had mince, peas and onion puff pastry pie with garlic and chilli cube roast potatoes kindly cooked and ready for me coming home from work by my hubby. :lol:

I suppose this is a kind of second 'dinner'... i'm having ham on bagels and a banana :lol:

I'm on a sandwich binge lately - I had a beef sandwich for lunch and a honey chicken one for dinner.... aside from an apple and some pringles that's all I've had, and I kinda want another sammich :lol:

Maybe we can be sandwich binge buddies. I still have plenty of bagels left but I need to buy some more ham :lol: