What are you eating just now?

Inver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the pre-made SlimFast milkshakes you can get, they're lovely. And their snacks. The tinned stuff is rank though, I tried it for a few weeks and decided I'd rather be fat than live on that.

I'm going to make a turkey sandwich in a minute.

Alas, I'm destitute Noll - I cannot afford the ready made shakes, nicer as they look! Going to have another one for lunch in an hour or so. Gotta admit, they are stupidly filling; I struggled to finish my breakfast in fact. I will stop Slimfasting when my referral for gym stops being lost in the mail though; I only need to shift about a dress size and a half so as soon as I can start exercising I should be ok eating normally, I think.

I hope.

Alas, I'm destitute Noll - I cannot afford the ready made shakes, nicer as they look! Going to have another one for lunch in an hour or so. Gotta admit, they are stupidly filling; I struggled to finish my breakfast in fact. I will stop Slimfasting when my referral for gym stops being lost in the mail though; I only need to shift about a dress size and a half so as soon as I can start exercising I should be ok eating normally, I think.

I hope.

I never found them filling. My problem is I eat too much, and now have the capacity to eat far in excess of what I should, 2 or 3 times the amount a day. Two glasses of shakes aren't going to help me, what I need to do is replace bad food with fruit and veg and THEN stuff myself. :lol:

I still haven't made my sandwich. I shall go forth now and do it.

I like the sound of that ham and mustard toastie! Yum.

I think I'm going to have vegetable soup soon. I just had one of those reaaally nice cups of tea, that for some unknown reason is tastier than usual even though you made it in the same way as always? It's a mystery!

I like the sound of that ham and mustard toastie! Yum.

I think I'm going to have vegetable soup soon. I just had one of those reaaally nice cups of tea, that for some unknown reason is tastier than usual even though you made it in the same way as always? It's a mystery!

That often happens to me. I usually make a really good cuppa when i'm not paying much attention to how i'm making it :lol:

Having a chicken and mushroom pot noodle - healthy! :D.

Ooh, maybe that's the key! :lol:

:lol:

I notice this when i'm cooking too. Sometimes i throw things together with no real plan in mind, and by chance create the most fantastic meal :D

Nice mug of hot chocolate and a banana- balanced diet you see.

How many sugars in the hot chocolate, Aquarius? :lol:

I love the taste of bananas but cannot stand the smell of them, for some reason. It really turns my stomach.

How many sugars in the hot chocolate, Aquarius? :D

I love the taste of bananas but cannot stand the smell of them, for some reason. It really turns my stomach.

:lol: okay you got me...3!

I'm quite fussy about the mushyness of the banana. It has to be firm..to mushy and I'll gag! Now you mention it the smell isn't too appealing either.

Well..I usually have 1.5 sugars but there was something about the dreary weather that justified 3.

As for a slice of bread I like to rip off the crust. Then roll the remaining bread into a ball and eat it that way. :lol: No butter or anything, although sometimes I cut the ball in half and add a smidge of strawberry jam. I am odd!

Peacefield- Theres nothing wrong with starbucks..I bet you didn't have 3 sugars.

I am just about to make some pasta and stir sun-dried tomato pesto into it. Yum yum yum.

Peacefield- Theres nothing wrong with starbucks..I bet you didn't have 3 sugars.

Not being bad as in unhealthy, but as in 'I need to save my money instead of spending it on coffee every day' bad :D. And in fact, I had 2 sugars but at least it had non-fat milk in it :lol:.