Charm's Choices ~ 2010

Charm

Charm, help me, my wishlist - that I started this year may I add - has now reached 10 books, possibly more because I'm considering adding a few Richard Montanari novels. And I also need a new bookmark. When is it present giving time again? :lol: Glad to see you got on with with Kiss Of Evil. :roll:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Kiss Of Evil by Richard Montanari last night and was pleased that missing out the prequel didn't spoil it :lol: I've now started The Vanished Man by Jeffery Deaver and it's started quite well :lol:

I've just added yet another choice to my wishlist taking it up another notch :lol:, Evermore by Alyson Noel, as recommended by Lexiepiper. Should be a good choice for kookie too, so I guess you could say I'm really only doing my parental suitability duty! :roll:

Hahaha. Crikey! another one. I will admit though it is so very hard NOT to add to your wishlist. I wish I added an extra post on my thread so I could add all the ones I am wanting to read, I have resroted though to using the notepad facility on the User CP page.

Just looked on fantastic fiction about that book and I too have just added another to my Wishlist... D'oh!

Charm, help me, my wishlist - that I started this year may I add - has now reached 10 books, possibly more because I'm considering adding a few Richard Montanari novels. And I also need a new bookmark. When is it present giving time again? Glad to see you got on with with Kiss Of Evil.

Thanks Ben :D I would definately recommend that you start your Montanari journey with The Rosary Girls, I think I saw it on your TBR?

10 on your wishlist already? It's only the 6th! I totally understand though :lol:

Hahaha. Crikey! another one. I will admit though it is so very hard NOT to add to your wishlist. I wish I added an extra post on my thread so I could add all the ones I am wanting to read, I have resroted though to using the notepad facility on the User CP page.

Just looked on fantastic fiction about that book and I too have just added another to my Wishlist... D'oh!

Maybe one of the mods could help you insert a post for your wishlist, if it's possible? :roll: Failing that, its not too late to add it now :D

You had to go and look at fantastic fiction, didn't you? :lol: :lol:

Thanks Ben :lol: I would definately recommend that you start your Montanari journey with The Rosary Girls, I think I saw it on your TBR?

10 on your wishlist already? It's only the 6th! I totally understand though :lol:

It is indeed on my TBR, might need pushing up then. :roll: As it happens I remember reading The Skin Gods on holiday, so I've obviously done it the wrong way around. Don't think it matters though..

And I know! It's rising rapidly everyday, but of course I blame BCF. :lol: I've never bothered to make a Wishlist before, always just picked up what I thought looked good.

Maybe one of the mods could help you insert a post for your wishlist, if it's possible? :roll: Failing that, its not too late to add it now :lol:

You had to go and look at fantastic fiction, didn't you? :lol: :lol:

It's Ok at least I have some where on my computer to write them all. I still have my little black book that I take with me whereever I go, so it is not the end of the world, just wish I thought of it before.

I can't help it. If I see a book that I think looks good I have to go and check it out and make sure that 1) It is the sort of thing I like and 2) that it is not part of a series. I then go and look up my library webpage and see if they have copies available. If they do I know I can reserve it there at some point, if not it will be in my little black book for later reference! hehe.

Maybe one of the mods could help you insert a post for your wishlist, if it's possible? :roll: Failing that, its not too late to add it now :lol:

Unfortunately, it's not possible to insert posts above others (at least, I've never seen how to do it) as they all appear in chronological order. If threads are merged the posts of the two threads rearrange themselves into chronolgical order too.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to insert posts above others (at least, I've never seen how to do it) as they all appear in chronological order. If threads are merged the posts of the two threads rearrange themselves into chronolgical order too.

The almighty and God like person that is Chrissy was able to add a post straight after my TBR pile Whooooo Hooooo :blush::D:lol:

thank you Chrissy I owe you.

So off I go to edit my Wishlist.

I have absolutely no idea how these things work, I'm just about capable of uploading stuff :D:lol:.. but at least it's all sorted now :)

Great review Charm, fantastic news as I bought this yesterday! It's great that all the books I bought yesterday have had excellent reviews on here. :D

Great review Charm, fantastic news as I bought this yesterday! It's great that all the books I bought yesterday have had excellent reviews on here. :D

Thanks Ben! :roll: I really hope you enjoy it!

I'v just taken 3 books off my wishlist as I've bought them! :D They will now be added to my TBR pile instead.

Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson

Evermore by Alyson Noel

The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent

The next two weren't on my wishlist, but I also bought Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (no idea if it's supposed to be good or not, but it was in a charity shop, the cover looks nice and it was only 47p :jump:) and Dark Lover by J. R. Ward, so they will also be added to my TBR pile.

Edited by Charm

I hope you enjoy The Heretic's Daughter as much as I did. :jump:

thank you Janet! I hope so too :D

That is a great series! I can't wait to hear what you think of them. Betsy is a great, well rounded character and Sinclair is dead sexy (no pun intended :D)

Glad to hear it! They were recommended to me by Kell and luckily enough I got the last copy in the shop today :roll:

The next two weren't on my wishlist, but I also bought Labyrinth by Kate Mosse (no idea if it's supposed to be good or not, but it was in a charity shop, the cover looks nice and it was only 47p :D) and Dark Lover by J. R. Ward, so they will also be added to my TBR pile.

47p?! I have Labyrinth also on TBR after having it recommended. I heard it was supposed to be rather good and I do believe I paid a great deal closer to

I too have Labyrinth on my shelf, it`s been waiting since July :D

My copy was a gift from a friend so even better than 47p! :jump:

Definately cheaper! You beat me there pipread :D

Maybe we'll all be reading it at the same time!