Steve Berry Fans

I am a huge Steve Berry fan. :mrgreen:I have read all of his books except The Third Secret....I just couldn't get into that one.:D Anyways I'm reading The Paris Vendetta right now and am thinking that I recognize some of the characters being talked about from his earlier books, but can't place what books they might be in. I tried looking inside the books on Amazon to no avail. So I'm hoping that some of his other fans out there can tell me if I'm imagining things. :friends0:

Here are the three characters I'm talking about, I'm putting them in the order of how certain I am that they have been in earlier books:

Amando Cabral

Gramham Ashby

Guildhall

Thanks in advance for any help!:D

I would! I LOVE him just as much as Val McDermid. He does a lot of twist and turns like she does so it's fun. Plus his books are all based on things that have happened throughout history and he tells you exactly what he makes up and what he doesn't! The only book of his that I couldn't read was The Third Secret. I just couldn't get into it at all!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm half way through The Charlemagne Pursuit and I don't think it is as good as some of the others I have read.

Probably finish in in the next couple of days but the bad thing is I don't have anything lined up yet - will have to go to the book shop under the pretense of going to work.

(I work from home so the only reason I go to the "office" is to visit either the library, book shop or the record shop)

I'm a fan of Steve Berry too and have read The Templar Legacy and the Romanov Prophecy (both excellent) but I couldn't get into the Third Secret either and have now donated it to the charity shop - I tried a couple of times thinking it may have been my mood but I think it is one of his weaker books.