Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBB .. just to see who goes in you know :roll: I really have no intention of getting hooked! Definately not :D

:D Hmmmmm.......

It's truly awesome. I have 5 series on DVD and need to get the sixth! Enjoy them, Nicola!

We watched another 2 episodes today and I'm hooked! Can't believe I've avoided this show in the past.

My husband playing 'Call of Duty' on the wii, I have said it before and no doubt will say it again, its a miracle his own troops have not turned on him yet

:D This made me laugh and sounds very familiar to what goes on in my living room.

I'm settling down to watch CBB (I'm not going to get hooked either charm :lol:;))

Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2009 (again).

That made me chuckle so much!

I'm watching a car skidding and sliding outside at the moment, hopefully they don't crash.

I was just watching cars skidding too, Ben. And watching my mother as far as I could down the road lest she should fall and require me to test out my skating skills in order to come to her rescue :roll:

Now I'm watching my brother, who has been up all night it seems, playing GTA 4 :D

I watched that last night :D I love the music on it. Although I did try to explain to my brother what it was about and it sounded so silly when you try and describe :roll: My favourite song (Johanna) happens to be over the worst bit to watch :D

Oh the Joanna Reprise/Medley is superb! I take no notice of all the killing, I'm too busy listening to Johnny! :roll: That's my favourite song too, other than 'My Friends' which I think Johnny just sings really well.

Yeah they're all a bit dodgy except the two young 'uns, the obviously classically trained ones. One of whom is also a sparkly douchebag in Volterra :roll:

But I like the dodginess, it fits it with the sort of cartoon-y nature of Tim Burton's work.