Brand New Whatcha Watching Thread

Echo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently wading through all seven series of Buffy. Currently edging towards the end of series 4. Joss Whedon is a god.

Will be chooning into Celebrity Big Brother tonight. Don't usually watch reality tv, but like to watch the opening show :).

I`m ready for BB, just to see whether any real celebritys are actually going into the house. :)

Will be chooning into Celebrity Big Brother tonight. Don't usually watch reality tv, but like to watch the opening show :).

I`m ready for BB, just to see whether any real celebritys are actually going into the house. :)

Me too! I'll probably only watch tonight's show though to see who's going in. I heard a rumour that Alex Reid (of Katie Price fame) is going in but I'm not sure how true that is.

I've started to watch The Sopranos, having never seen it before. So far I'm at Season 1, Episode 2 and it's been pretty good :)

It's truly awesome. I have 5 series on DVD and need to get the sixth! Enjoy them, Nicola!

One of the best Data episodes of TNG, one where he is 'possessed' by several personalities - Brent portrays them all so convincingly and switches between them so rapidly that it's amazing. :)

I'm watching NFL post-game stuff at the moment, trying to figure out this whole business of home field advantage for the Super Bowl playoffs. So many rules, man! :) At least my team won today, so that's a very good thing :).

My husband playing 'Call of Duty' on the wii, I have said it before and no doubt will say it again, its a miracle his own troops have not turned on him yet :)