The 'New Moon film' thread

Weave

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo! A girl leaves the house for once and you all chat too much :)

Stephanie, that's the thing

Bella doesn't actually develop feelings for Jacob, not in a romantic way - the kiss etc. is manipulated by Jacob because he's trying to force the imprint. He know's bella isn't meant for him but can't stand to see her happy with Edward. She kisses him out of guilt and then cries because of the lost friendship. There is no love triangle! And I just know I'm going to hate New Moon & Eclipse if this is the way they're going with it

:D;):D

And my god, she best have a severe ;) concussion to say that to Jacob - I'm going to get thrown out on Saturday night for shouting all this at the screen!

No thanks to the rather dodgy undies Giulia :D And I want one of those bookmarks but I can't get one - I keep avoiding all the merchandise so I don't see anything I want!

Fi - I know what you mean. She does

get tricked into kissing Jacob, he knows that she doesn't want him to leave and practically bribes her to kiss him. Its not quite as lovey dovey as the trailer seems to be

:D I think it's just to spice the films up and give Taylor Lautner more screen time!

See, now Taylor Lautner really doesn't do anything for me at all and neither do any of the actors playing the rest of the wolves - I'll just be patiently waiting for my Cullen boys ;)

They're definitely making more of it, that "Jacob, you're beautiful" line??? Bleugh, pass me the sick bucket! And that really isn't something ella would say

:D

:lol:panty~gate ;)

I think I mentioned this to peacefield (if not,apologies),that I felt in a lot of ways they are trying to put Jacob into a positive light, that his feelings were not one sided sort of thing, yes they were, Bella was all over the place and that wee douchebag played on it!!*

*Apologies to all Jacob fans out there :D

*Apologies to all Jacob fans out there :D

Jacob fans??? Endangered species, there's so few of them :D;)

At the end of the day though we know Bella stays on Team Edward and unless they make Breaking Dawn (and completely re-write it) we all know the good "bad" guy gets the girl *swoon*

Jacob fans??? Endangered species, there's so few of them ;):D

At the end of the day though we know Bella stays on Team Edward and unless they make Breaking Dawn (and completely re-write it) we all know the good "bad" guy gets the girl *swoon*

Yes indeed :D

:D:lol:;) They're unbelievable! And to think that some will actually buy it. Oh my god, I can't stop laughing!...

I wonder what would Rob think if he knew that some girls are having his face on their :D.;)

This could possibly be the one fan thing that pushes him over the edge completely :)

I'm trying to bribe my boyfriend to come with me tomorrow. So far I've offered an expensive Queen t-shirt that he really wants and a Subway lunch and he's still not swayed ;) I've told him he should do it because he loves me, but nah that didn't work either :D I feel bad for him because he HATES Twilight, but I have no one else to go with and I don't want to go on my own :D

I'm trying to bribe my boyfriend to come with me tomorrow. So far I've offered an expensive Queen t-shirt that he really wants and a Subway lunch and he's still not swayed :D I've told him he should do it because he loves me, but nah that didn't work either :D I feel bad for him because he HATES Twilight, but I have no one else to go with and I don't want to go on my own ;)

Aw hen, I wish I lived closer, I would go with you ;) My sister is in a bad mood about her car, I feel for her but I am thinking, 'please don't ruin my New Moon day', yes I am a horrible person :)

I wish we all lived close to each other because then we could rent the whole cinema and just watch it over and over (OK maybe one of us would have to win the lottery first :D) Hope you manage to persuade him Kelly. I thought I was going to be on my own but I managed to find someone at uni who likes it too. My friends and family won't have anything to do with Twilight ;)

I'd go with you too if I was closer :D - it's a shame you're not in Bath just now otherwise you could have come with us on Saturday :D

Not long to go now girls! I shan't be anywhere near anything mentioning the words New Moon until midnight on Saturday so if you're seeing it tomorrow don't spoil it too much for me ;)

I wish we all lived close to each other because then we could rent the whole cinema and just watch it over and over (OK maybe one of us would have to win the lottery first :D) Hope you manage to persuade him Kelly. I thought I was going to be on my own but I managed to find someone at uni who likes it too. My friends and family won't have anything to do with Twilight ;)

That would be so cool :D

Not horrible at all hun! What time viewing are you going to? I was looking at how many seats were left in each viewing, and all the top seats were taken in every viewing and anything after 4 was full, madness!

We are going at 11.30 in the morn! :D