Hello from Anika!

Anika

I just discovered this site and know I'm going to be around here quite a lot! Only got a chance to browse casually after signing up, but I'm very anxious to start reading all the posts related to my favorite books/authors.

Like the rest of you, I'm a big reader and LOVE books of all kinds though at the moment I'm currently into Victorian fiction & mysteries. I'm always looking for new authors whose books I might enjoy and this looks like the right place to find them!

~Anika

I'm always looking for new authors whose books I might enjoy and this looks like the right place to find them!

~Anika

You have definitely come to the right place! Soon you'll be drowning in books lol.

Welcome :D

ETA: Love the Avvie by the way. Is it by Waterhouse? I notice you have The Lady of Shallot on your profile. That's one of my favourite paintings.

Hey there and welcome to BCF, Anika! Hope you like it here with us :).

I'm a big Pre-Raphaelite and Waterhouse fan as well. I have a gigantic print hanging above my sofa of the avvie you have on your profile page :irked:.