Need books!

FrannyAnn

May I recommend to you: Stardust (fantasy/romance) and Neverwhere (dark fantasy) by Neil Gaiman? The man writes beautifully, and tells absolutely fantastic tales. Neverwhere is easily my favourite of the two, although Stardust is a bit gentler so you might want to read that first and see how you like it :tong:.

May I recommend to you: Stardust (fantasy/romance) and Neverwhere (dark fantasy) by Neil Gaiman?

I second the first, it is one of my favourite stories, although much neglected when I discuss my favourites. As for the second, this is listed in my book journal's "wants" section, under the header "Everything by Neil Gaiman" :tong:

looking for Alibrandi

on the jellicoe road melina marchetta

Finding Darcy Sue Lawson

Before I die Jenny Dpwnham

The cherub Series Robert Muchamore

Tommorrow when the war begin John Marsden series of books 7 great books;)

May I recommend to you: Stardust (fantasy/romance) and Neverwhere (dark fantasy) by Neil Gaiman? The man writes beautifully, and tells absolutely fantastic tales. Neverwhere is easily my favourite of the two, although Stardust is a bit gentler so you might want to read that first and see how you like it :D.

I also recommend Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I haven't read Neverwhere yet.

Another excellent one is Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle. Everything by Mr. Beagle is wonderful, and another one you might try by him is The Last Unicorn, which can be for teenagers or adults. :D

looking for Alibrandi

on the jellicoe road melina marchetta

Finding Darcy Sue Lawson

Before I die Jenny Dpwnham

The cherub Series Robert Muchamore

Tommorrow when the war begin John Marsden series of books 7 great books;)

Definitely second this!

I also recommend Castle in the Window by Laura C Stevenson (bit of fantasy, mainly historical fiction), the Obernewtyn series by Isobelle Carmody (fantasy) and City of the Beasts by Isabel Allende (fantasy/adventure).