Hello!

Perky

Hello everybody,

I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and it has really got me back into reading again after a long time. I found some great books recommended on here so I decided it was about time I signed up and joined in!

I enjoy every type of book going really, can

Thank you for such a warm welcome.

Lol! That is so true!

I have brought enough books to fill two entire shelves on my bookcase, all waiting to be read! My problem is I want to read them all right now and it’s so hard to choose between them!

Perky

Hey there and welcome to BCF, Perky! I want to read that book you're currently reading and am glad to hear you like it. Have you read 'The Lost Book of Salem' by Rebecca Howe? It also deals with the Salem witches :tong:.

Hi there,

Yes I have read The Lost book of Salem and I thought it was a brilliant read. Even though they are both very different books I would have to say that I have enjoyed The Heretic’s daughter more than The Lost book of Salem. The Heretic’s daughter has definitely had more of an impact just because it is more descriptive of how tough life was.

Perky