Salutations to all!

Morbid Hermit

Allo! I'm 33, from the South East of England, and my taste in literature is relatively varied, although my passion tends to be towards older horror fiction - H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, M.R. James, Bram Stoker, Dennis Wheatley's black magic novels, Arthur Machen and the like.

I also read some non-fiction, including biographies and autobiographies of people who interest me on some level - ranging from Grigori Rasputin to Vic Reeves!

Hello!

Have you read "Tales of Terror and Mystery" by Authur Conan Doyle? Much more on the 'horror' side than his S. Holmes books. I can also recommend Sheridan Le Fanu (esp. vampire story Carmilla). Just finished a book of his short stories which includes the latter, and I highly recommend him.

Hello!

Have you read "Tales of Terror and Mystery" by Authur Conan Doyle? Much more on the 'horror' side than his S. Holmes books. I can also recommend Sheridan Le Fanu (esp. vampire story Carmilla). Just finished a book of his short stories which includes the latter, and I highly recommend him.

Hiya! Thanks for the recommendations, I am unfamiliar with them and will bear them in mind. Seems like they would be my cup of tea.