Book Club Forum Secret Book Santa?

Ceinwenn

I don't know who my SS is, so unless they've been checking regularly on this here thread, I'd guess no.

Ask Chimera who it was. I went through all the names but about 5 didn't specify who theirs went to, although three of those have been in and out of the thread, leaving two who made no contact since before Christmas, so it may be one of those two.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy was my SS and I am reading my book at the moment and really enjoying it. It is by an author I never heard of before.

I was Laura's SS and my book to here went astray and had to get a friend to help me get another book for her.

Hope you find your SS and they can look for the book they posted maybe thy have the same problem I had.

My book arrived today :console: yaaay! For some reason the label read 'London, Finland' as opposed to 'London, England' so it's not difficult to see why it was misdirected at first!

I got Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar, really wanted that one, can't wait to read it... thank you, Secret Santa!

My book arrived today :console: yaaay! For some reason the label read 'London, Finland' as opposed to 'London, England' so it's not difficult to see why it was misdirected at first!

I got Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar, really wanted that one, can't wait to read it... thank you, Secret Santa!

I'm so glad to hear you finally got yours Giulia! I don't know if your secret santa revealed itself to you in the package, but that mistake would be due to her country of residence :blush:

I hope everyone has received their book by now. If not, please let me know and I'll see what can be done.