What's Your Book Activity Today? - Take 7

Janet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you know what I think about it, i'm going slow in reading at the moment, been tired a lot but am almost 1/3rd far now and up to now I'm liking it, but anxious to read further

Oh awesome! I hope it becomes a great read.

finished Jack Kerley's 'Hundredth Man'. Great read.

I am currently cursing CatWoman for recommending it ~ I'm too poor and he has 6 other books out there that I now MUST read! :lol:

Hehe. Awe, well I am glad yet I am sorry that I am making you broke! :D

I am actaully reading Blood Brother by Kerley at the moment, I am wizzing through it considering I have had to grab an hour here and an hour there. I loved it so much last night I read until 4am, then had to wake up at six. I was able to grab an half hour in the coffeee shop this morning, it is great, in full swing now.

I am rummaging for my next read. I'm feeling frustrated because I'm not leaning in any particular direction, so this will take effort.

I hate it when that happens. I go for a book I've had for ages if I can't decide.

I started The Flying Troutmans yesterday and am currently listening to The Hogfather by Terry Pratchett

I have been sat in the library down in the village for around an hour and got through 70 pages of the collection Four Past Midnight by Stephen King :D

I read some pages of Affinity by Sarah Waters today, will probably continue to do so later. I also bought "Nobody's Boy" by Hector Malot. It was with today's newspaper (they have a classic book every Thursday). It's become next on my reading list since it's one of my favorite books and it's definitely time for a re-read!

Picked up the following from the charity shop today:

Another World - Pat Barker

The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova

Winter in Madrid - C. J. Sansom

Blackberry Wine - Joanne Harris

and an old hardback copy of Tom Brown's Schooldays - Thomas Hughes.

50p each or three for

Finished Michael Connelly's Black Echo.

Went to the library and took out The Big Over Easy and The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde.

Also took out The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, as this seems quite popular and a bit of a favourite by quite a few people, and I've never read it :D, so thought I'd give it a try.

Also took out The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, as this seems quite popular and a bit of a favourite by quite a few people, and I've never read it :D, so thought I'd give it a try.

Two of my favourites! Enjoy! :D

Another World - Pat Barker

Winter in Madrid - C. J. Sansom

Blackberry Wine - Joanne Harris

and an old hardback copy of Tom Brown's Schooldays - Thomas Hughes.

50p each or three for