Tim Minchin (I had to)

Nollaig

Noll, I'm just watching a great show here called Good News Week and Tim is on as a guest. He's already getting a few laughs. ;) Maybe some YouTube clips will become available for you to view? I hope so, for your sake. :censored:

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out, thanks! :censored:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been catching up with some radio programmes I recorded over Christmas, one of which was the edition of Desert Island Discs with David Tennant, and he picked White Wine In The Sun as one of his songs!

Also, at the end of the programme the guest is asked if they could only have one of their choices on their desert island, which one would they choose, and he said that he'd not made up his mind until that moment and it wasn't one he'd thought he'd choose, but after listening to them on the show, he'd go for the Tim Minchin one. :(

• 1 month later...

My pleasure. It's a very good likeness too. Also, I'm recording a local music video show here on the weekend which will be showing 'Canvas Bags'. I don't know that one. What do you think of it?

• 3 weeks later...

Another heads up, Noll: there's a show coming up on TV here called Rock 'n' Roll Nerd: The Tim Minchin Story. I'm not sure if this is new or a repeat. Maybe you've seen it before. It's on kind of late and goes for around an hour.

I have it on DVD, but I really appreciate the heads up. And I would recommend you watch it or record it if at all possible - it's a brilliant story. A true dream-come-true kinda story. The man had NOTHING - when he finally broke the comedy scene, it was a last ditch effort before he was going to have to pack in everything he loved and get a day job because he and his wife were broke and relying on her income. It's an absolutely heartbreaking story in places, and it would make ANYONE happy for him.

Sorry, rambling. :friends0:

• 9 months later...