Like The Movie, Hate The Book

Katrina1968

I haven't posted in this thread because for the life of me I can't think of a book I hated over a film! I've seen both Bridget Jones films but never read the book. I both read and saw the Jane Austen Book Club and was just 'meh' over both of them. I could say that the Twilight film(s) are better than the books, but there's still a little part of me that has a soft spot for the books only because I've read them so many times.

Hmmm, the only thing I can offer is that 2 short stories of Stephen King's, The Body and Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption, were both good, but the films were better only because they elaborated on the stories more. Sorry, that's all I've got! :lol:

The Lion the witch and the wardrobe loved the movie hated the book
Really? I adored the book and thought the film was terrible - I sat and cringed in the cinema as they destroyed my childhood before my eyes. Aslan was turned into a joke :lol:!

I actually loved the movie, I'm watching it now:mrgreen: I find it to be a really good rendition of the book, maybe because the stepson of C.S. Lewis, John Grishem(sp?) was an executive producer. He wanted to make sure the movie was true to the story.

Was it the graphics that you didnt like or the movie in general?